Ingredients (10 pancakes, Serves 2)
- 1 scoop IT WORKS Profit Vanilla Protein Powder (buy here: https://wrapswithryann.myitworks.com/shop/category/#55)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (use cinnamon if you don’t have any)
- 1/4 cup ground golden flax
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup unsweetened milk (I used almond milk)
- 3 eggs whites, beaten for a couple minute
- 1 Tbsp Plain unsweetened Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp pure Pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp canned coconut milk (any unsweetened milk would be fine)
- Dash of pumpkin pie spice and vanilla (optional)
Mix together all dry ingredients.
In a separate bowl combine pumpkin and milk until smooth.
Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and full combine.
Put egg whites in your dirty pumpkin/milk bowl (to save on dishes) and beat until fluffy. Gently fold egg whites into batter.
Cook on low/medium heat until bubbling/browned on one side. About 2 minutes. Flip and cook other side.
Serve with Light Maple Cream Pumpkin Glaze. Top with unsweetened coconut flakes, pecans and/or banana’s.
Mix all ingredients together until smooth. Pour over pancakes.