- 1 bag cole slaw
- ⅔ cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip Light Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup Light Ranch Dressing
- ½ cup stevia (or sweetener of your choice)
- Place cole slaw in a large bowl.
- Add finely chopped green onions to cole slaw mixture and toss to mix.
- In a small bowl, mix together extra virgin olive oil, miracle whip light, light ranch dressing, sweetener, and white wine vinegar.
- Add dressing to cole slaw and mix well, making sure to cover cole slaw evenly.
- Refrigerate for 10-20 minutes before serving.